What is PTA?
PTA is a group of parents and family members working with teachers and school administrators to benefit our students.
- Learn more about the school and what is happening
- Share your thoughts with other involved parents
- Make school memorable for all our students and families
- Provide great opportunities for our children.
How do you join? Fill out a membership form.
Want to connect with PTA?
To join the PTA, contact Emily Norton at 912-432-2413 or at email@example.com
President - Emily Norton
Vice President - Jennifer D'Alession
Treasurer - Shannon Hester
Secertary - Deborah Horrowitz
Box Tops -
How can you help?
- Be a member, attend meetings, provide input.
- Represent your child's class at PTA meetings.
- Plan and/or participate in the art contest, Donuts with Dad, or Muffins with Mom.
- Bring a dish to Teacher Appreciation Potluck.
- Collect Box Tops & attend restaurant fundraisers.
- Attend family events like movies,holiday events and dances.